Fifteen years ago...
Weddings in Crete organised our first wedding in Western Crete... we booked the church and arranged the wedding service. Weddings in Crete organised the flowers and a decorated car as well as the wedding reception. We arranged the wedding entertainment during the reception – including Cretan dancing and live Cretan music in the traditional Cretan village of Megala Chorafia. Sixty guests flew out to Crete to witness the wedding of Jim and Mary Davies, and all had a wonderful time... not just on the wedding night, but for the whole two weeks, including the Stag and Hen nights around Chania town..!
Since then we have organised all kinds of weddings, ranging from the most intimate elopements to luxurious weddings with up to 200 guests. With fifteen years’ experience, no wedding is too small or too large for Weddings in Crete.
Weddings in Crete 2015
- Hanne and Timo 2015-12-06
- Jurgita and Žygimantas 2015-09-18
- Jane and Steven 2015-09-16
- Mel and Andrew 2015-09-03
- Heinrich and Deimante 2015-09-01
- Victoria and James 2015-08-31
- Nicola and Jack 2015-08-26
- Philip and Suzanne 2015-08-07
- Rebecca and Steven 2015-07-30
- Dina and Owen 2015-07-17
- Christine and Bryan 2015-07-10
- Meline and Damon 2015-07-05
- Janelle and Sean 2015-06-24
- John and Jean 2015-06-16
- Neil and Ivanna 2015-05-25